This episode is one of my best mates Amber Hawken interviewing me on her podcast, ‘The Amber Hawken Podcast’. Amber is an amazing coach and therapist and did a great job of getting me to discuss things differently than I have on other podcast interviews and I even went places I’ve never been before with anyone.
Amber is one of those abundant humans in my life that lives unapologetically authentic and has a deep, profound impact in people’s lives through the work she does and also through the free value she gives on her platforms.
In this episode we discuss:
- What turns a country boy into an elitist who THRIVEs in all areas of life.
- The power of gratitude and its connection to performance.
- How to stay focused on your vision and goals when the world around you is noisy.
- Overcoming bullying when following your purpose.
- The link between human behaviour and performance.
- The foundations of wellbeing we can transform in our everyday life.
- Using acceptance and commitment to transform rage and blame.
- How your external environment does not determine your internal state.
- The transformation of grief and gratitude.
- The power of choice and how to use it.
- Fueling joy and abundance with simple techniques.
- How to respond instead of reacting, gain clarity and make a massive impact in the world.
I’m proud to share this interview with you guys and would love to hear your feedback.
I’m also really proud of the THRIVE series online resource that Amber and I have created together that you’ll hear us discussing towards the end of this episode.
If you want to learn more about that and how you can optimise your sleep, mood, emotional resilience, mindset, mental clarity, nutrition and gut health,meditation and mindfulness practices and MUCH MORE, check out all the info at calmmindco.com/thrive/