He’s Back!!! You spoke and we listened. You wanted to learn more on Optimal Living and this is the first of many short episodes with Coach Karl unpacking a range of topics in this area.
As a reminder, Karl Hughan is a functional medicine and functional neurology expert, a holistic health, fitness and performance consultant, business owner and wellness speaker.
If you haven’t listened episode 9 with Karl and I, you MUST go back and listen to understand the diverse knowledge and wisdom this legend has to offer on Optimal Living.
We spoke about
- The difference between functional medicine and conventional medicine
- Why the gut is considered the first brain in functional medicine and some great foods we can all start ingesting to nourish our gut health optimally.
- How to break down fear, adversity and congruency
- And most importantly, WHY your core values are the driver behind the direction of your life
It was an awesome episode, but we really only scraped the surface!
In this episode you will learn:
- Why breathing properly is vitally important for ALL other areas of your life.
- How to breathe optimally
- Specific breathing techniques to implement straight away to enhance your health
- And many more physiological benefits of breathing!
Resources discussed in this episode:
Follow Karl Online:
Linkedin: Karl Hughan
If you’re keen to support the LIFE Tee’s charity component, please follow this link. We’re grateful for any and all support: LIFE Tee’s