Dr. Tim Sharp, aka Dr. Happy, is an internationally renowned leader in the field of Positive Psychology. He’s a sought after Speaker and Facilitator, Consultant and Coach, Writer and Podcaster, Spokesperson and Brand Ambassador.
I’m grateful to have Dr Happy for the second time on Your Life Of Impact. He graced us wayback in episode number 23 and I received some of the most impactful feedback I’ve ever received, some of which is very deep and we unpack in this chat!
In this episode we also discuss:
- what Post Traumatic Growth is and how you can benefit from it.
- Resources to help you move from tragedy to triumph.
- How the charity ‘batyr’ triggered Dr Happy to speak out more about his mental health.
- The different types of depression and why antidepressants are not always the answer even when diagnosed with the condition.
- How Dr Happy’s strengths are also his triggers for his depressive states.
- Why he’s SO vulnerable about his mental health battles and how important it is to smash the stigma!
- Core concepts to ensure one’s happiness and how you can help spread happiness, inspiration and positivity!
Resources discussed in this episode:
Follow Dr Happy Online:
Do you want to ask a question to future guests?
Would you like to win a FREE 1:1 coaching session with me?!
Then join us in our private podcast Facebook group: Your Life Of Impact Podcast Community
What type of coaching? Well, it’s any area of your life you need, we’ll tailor it to you. It can be mental strength training, emotional intelligence, mindset coaching, physical coaching, nutritional and gut-health support – whatever it is you need!!!
These sessions are done online, so you can be anywhere in the world and we’ll work together to enhance and optimise your life.
You can join the group by jumping onto Facebook and searching the groups section for Your Life Of Impact podcast community.
PLUS, I’ll also be jumping on and giving random value bombs and live Q&A’s.
As Dr Happy stresses in this chat, social media can be used to help celebrate positivity, inspiration and happiness. That’s what I want this group to be about – AND immense value for you legends!!!