Dr Arne Rubinstein is is an expert on Rites of Passage and adolescent development, with 30 years experience as a medical doctor, counsellor, mentor, speaker and workshop facilitator. He has an extensive knowledge of adolescent behaviour, parenting, Rites of Passage, corporate leadership and personal transformation.
The programs and seminars he’s helped to develop have been attended by over 100,000 people globally and are designed to support boys and girls to successfully make a safe, healthy transition to adulthood, with a particular focus on creating coming of age Rites of Passage.
Arne has also created residential Leadership Trainings aimed at equipping participants with the knowledge, skills and tools to begin to build and deliver transformational Rites of Passage programs. This training is ideal for teachers, corporate leaders, mentors, coaches, social workers, parents or anyone wanting to create and deliver truly transformative programs for people with their organisation or wider community.
I’ve personally done one of Arne’s 3 day leadership trainings and it was nothing short of brilliant! You’ll hear my experience and debrief of this in our chat.
Dr Arne Rubinstein first blew our minds in episode 116 of this podcast so if you haven’t listened to that one I HIGHLY recommend you do.
In this episode we discuss:
- The most common challenges kids and families are facing during the covid period and why they highlight the importance Rites Of Passage needing to become mainstream again.
- Arne’s greatest personal challenges and how he’s working on them.
- Why he believes this period of time is the greatest opportunity for everyone to better themselves.
- Why the greatest challenge will be to not go back to old disempowering habits and behaviors when rules and laws ease during this covid period.
- Arne expresses why he DOESN’T believe the challenging times is when we should be thriving and that’s it’s the next stage that should be the thriving aspect of our lives.
- We chat about the opportunity every one of you have to be part of the Rites Of Passage online community and the abundance of value you can gain from there and grow from during these challenging times.
- And plenty of other valuable and empowering topics.
Follow Arne online: