Are you ready for some belly laughs AND inspiration to take action in your life?
Dave POW Tabain is a best selling author, creator of ‘The 30 Day Challenge’, 3 x kettlebell world champion, thriving entrepreneur and is fast becoming an iconic Aussie legend.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to Eat Think and Do your way to your best self.
- Specific strategies you can implement to improve key areas of your life.
- How to develop a solution based mindset!
- The power of words in your mind and a strategy to shift negatives into positives.
- How being bullied and witnessing a lot of bullying in school is a deep driver for Dave to continue writing his best selling children’s books.
- How he’s teaching kids to grow beyond their challenges and become the victor instead of the victim.
- And so much more around human behaviour, child psychology and development.
Follow Dave online:
Facebook: @David Pow Tabain
Want to improve your health and wellbeing?
Functional medicine practitioner Karl Hughan and I are doing the 4th round of our online program – Enhancing and Optimising Your Gut Health and Gut-brain connection, kicking off January 28th 2020.
If you’re keen to create clarity and improvement in your health and wellbeing to experience immediate shifts in how you feel and also to ensure long term health, check out all the info at yourlifeofimpact.com/guthealth.
You can also see some testimonials on there of how this program has significantly helped some of the previous participants!