Gregor Schill is one of Sweden’s top Performance Coaches. He’s a Mental Training Educator for Global corporate companies such as Volvo, Carlsberg, Ericsson and many more. He also coaches elite Olympic athletes and individuals who are serious about investing into the best versions of themselves.
Gregor is an author and has many high level coaching accreditations including International Business Coach, Stress coach and Stress coach Educator, NLP Practitioner, Meditation Instructor and of course, Certified Mental Coach.
In this episode you will learn:
- What Performance coaching is
- What Metal training is and how it can help enhance every aspect of your life
- How Mental Training has optimised my closest relationships
- Powerful mindset shifts and tools to help you through adversities and challenges in your life
- Concepts on Flow states
- Why acceptance is THE most important player in learning, growing and developing
- And soooo much more.
If this is something you’re serious about and you want to NAIL mental training and learn the habits, tools and strategies to live an optimal life, please reach out to me on email@example.com and let’s make these inroads together!
Find Gregor online: (and click the Translate button to get it in English)
If you’re keen to support the LIFE Tee’s charity component, please follow this link. We’re grateful for any and all support: LIFE Tee’s