Hunter Johnson is CEO of The Man Cave, a preventative mental health and emotional intelligence organisation for boys and young men.
Hunter has a diverse background in youth leadership, emotional intelligence and social entrepreneurship having facilitated programs with over 20,000 young people across the world. Recently he was recognised as a 2018 Queen’s Young Leader by Her Majesty The Queen, in which only 60 people from around the world were recognised!
To sum it up, this bloke is a genuine, authentic legend who’s making a big impact in this world and you are going to get a lot of value from this chat!
In this episode we discuss:
- How and Why The Man Cave is creating a safe and impactful learning environment for young men to break through their limiting beliefs and grow into their full potential.
- How emotional intelligence is taught from Hunter’s perspective.
- What the number one factors are that are holding adults back in the emotional intelligence space.
- What the mask of masculinity looks like and how we can be held back from it.
- Why a culture of judgement and the banter economy are negatively influencing young men.
- How meeting the queen and getting a wink from David Beckham has boosted his confidence and the impact potential of The Man Cave.
- And soooo much more
Follow Hunter & The Man Cave online
The Man Cave:
Have you checked out The Impact Event?
October 20th at Elevation Complete Health and fitness centre on the Gold Coast – an epic half day event where you’ll hear and learn from Industry leaders such as Amber Hawken, Karl Hughan and Nam Baldwin.
We’re covering topics such as optimising your gut health and the gut brain connection, Mindfulness for self-mastery, leadership, emotional intelligence, breath training and more.
We’ve also got delicious healthy food and drinks to align with the gut health aspects and there will be prize and product giveaways!
It’s a great opportunity to meet other like minded humans and network with these people AND the presenters.
Jump onto yourlifeofimpact.com/events and check out all the info. Places are limited so make sure you don’t miss out!
Even if you’re listening to this after October 20th, jump onto the website and check out what events and programs on offer because there’s some great ones in the pipeline!