This episode had me very intrigued and exposed some more great philosophies around human behaviour!
If you care to improve your being in any way, you’ll want to take action on the gold knowledge bombs that Mark continuously drops in this episode!
Mark Breadner is the longest ongoing serving Yoga Educator in Australia with over 20 years of educating and personally training over 1000 teachers through the whole science of yoga.
He has worked and travelled with Olympic Gold medallists and World Champions as a Personal Yoga Trainer (PYT). Currently, he also works with CEO,s from some of the biggest companies in the world as a Personal Yoga Trainer.
Mark has dedicated his life to seeking and understanding the “true” yoga. He has spent much of his life in India at the feet of high level teachers learning the “science” of yoga and how it can transform a human to their highest possibility.
In this episode we discuss:
- Self-governance and WHY you need to understand yourself at a deeper level.
- Why you need to know who you need to BE before you can ask “what do I need to DO”!
- What yoga truly means and how we can all benefit from it.
- The 3 main pillars of Community, Your Practices and Mentors.
- How a surfing accident left Mark with less vision but a greater view of the world and life.
- Why he has created a non-profit helping communities around the world and how you can be involved.
- And so much more about human behaviour and what it means to LIVE.
How can you help support this podcast?
Have you rated and reviewed this podcast on iTunes? It truly helps keep the podcast alive, allowing us to continually get great guests like this onto the show, providing you with value for your life!!!
Here’s a few simple steps to guide you through it. It’ll only take 2mins:
1: Open Apple podcast player on your iphone (this app is already on your phone, you don’t need to download it)
2: Click on “Library” at the bottom of the page
3: Click on “shows” at the top of the page
4: Scroll down and click on this podcast: Your Life Of Impact
5: Scroll down past all the episodes and at the bottom of the page it says “Ratings & Reviews”
6: Tap the 5 stars for the rating
7: Scroll a little lower and click on “Write a Review” to give your feedback.
Thanks in advance, it truly means a lot!