Dr Michael Gervais is one of the worlds most sought after sports psychologists. He’s the co-founder of Compete to Create, a licensed psychologist and industry visionary.
Dr. Gervais focuses most of his time on people at the “top of their game,” from the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and NBA players, to Olympians, military personnel and corporate leaders. Spending years in the trenches of high-stakes circumstances, Gervais has developed clarity for the tools that allow people to “thrive under pressure.” Gervais is a published, peer-reviewed author and a nationally recognised speaker on issues related to high performance for those who excel on the largest stages in the world.
I truly could’ve spoken to him for days & as usual with all the guests, an hour just wasn’t enough.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- What a mindset is and how to set your mind.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Imagery and visualisation
- Flow state – What it is and how you can experience it!
- Truly understanding your philosophy
- Helpful habits and tools to help you get the best out of your mind
- How he’s taking the High Performance Sporting mindset into the corporate world…. and much more.
Follow Gervais Online:
Twitter – @michaelgervais
Podcast – findingmastery.net
Other Resources Discussed In This Episode:
- A Mans Search For Meaning Audiobook Free www.yourlifeofimpactbook.com
- Any books from Jon Kabat Zinn