Mick Fanning is a 3 time world champion surfer who’s overcome many adversities and challenges in his life including personal tragedy on multiple occasions, career threatening injuries and of course the famous encounter with a great white shark.
Mick has had a turbulent life and there’s so many places I could’ve taken this chat, but what I really wanted to do was understand his mind a bit more and how he’s processed some of his training, his achievements and his adversities.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why he started training with Nam Baldwin and how these skills made him a better athlete AND a better person.
- Why training the mind is the most important aspect for EVERYONE, not just athletes.
- How he’s has faced some of his greatest fears
- How he’s worked through the adversity of loss of loved ones
- His transition from athlete life to maintain fulfillment in “normal life”
- What his advice is to young surfers
- And so much more
Follow Mick Online:
HOW TO TRANSFORM & OPTIMISE YOUR GUT HEALTH & GUT-BRAIN CONNECTION:
Reminder, this online program is now available for you!
Check out all the details at yourlifeofimpact.com/guthealth
We’re only taking a limited amount of numbers because we will be interacting with you and want this to be a rewarding and empowering experience for everyone involved!!!