Natalie Klenner has a portfolio of experience in social entrepreneurship, program management, speaking and facilitation. She is passionate about empowering young people to reach their full potential through providing emotional intelligence, social change and leadership experiences.
Nat is the CEO of Game Changers Australia, which is an elite leadership and high performance initiative predominantly working with the youth.
What I really admire about Nat and why I believe there’s an abundance of inspiration from her life is around the topic of your purpose, or your why!
In 2016 Nat was recognised as a Young Social Pioneer by the Foundation for Young Australians for her contribution to social enterprise and was a founding team member other initiatives aimed at eliminating youth homelessness through training and employment.
In this episode we also discuss:
- Emotional resilience and practical exercises to implement
- Leadership – what it is and how they teach it at Game Changers
- Many of the challenges that the youth are faced with and how Game Changers helps bridge the gaps.
- How working at a soup kitchen really taught Nat what it was to be a human.
- Equality in sport
- Social enterprise and the power of volunteering
- Nat’s toughest grieving period and how it was a catalyst for positive change
- And so much more.
Follow Nat and Game Changers online:
Have you checked out The Impact Journey yet? It’s an opportunity for you to Tap Into Your Inner Excellence and improve your holistic health and wellness.
Please also join us in the podcast Facebook group – a friendly, interactive community for you guys to share quality resources, ideas and support. You’ll find it in the Facebook groups section when you search for Your Life Of Impact Podcast Community.