Nicola Easterby is a 24-year old Aussie photographer and travel blogger behind the brand Polkadot Passport, which now receives over 1 million hits a year, has amassed 280,000 followers on social media, won numerous awards and has been featured on the likes of Lonely Planet, Huffington Post and the Daily Mail.
Nicola is a beautiful soul and her photography is stunning, she definitely achieves her goal which is to inspire people to get outside their comfort zones and explore the world and themselves.
I really enjoyed this chat with Nicola to get a better understanding about some of the opportunities and challenges of the online world and creating a nomadic lifestyle and company.
In this episode we discuss:
- What a travel blogger actually is
- The behind the scenes challenges of living this nomadic lifestyle
- Nicola’s big audacious goals to grow her brand and expand into retreats
- Intriguing travel experiences from Nicola and Robbo
- The power of Instagram for the positive aspects
- Why it’s important to separate yourself from your brand, especially when working online
- And so much more
Follow Nicola online:
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR GUT HEALTH & GUT-BRAIN CONNECTION:
Reminder, this online program is now available for you!
Check out all the details at yourlifeofimpact.com/guthealth
We’re only taking a limited amount of numbers because we will be interacting with you and want this to be a rewarding and empowering experience for everyone involved!!!