Rachel Neylan is a Professional Road Cyclist who competed for Australia at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
She’s also a World Championship silver medalist and is currently competing for the Movistar team of Spain.
Rach was also a physiotherapist for the Australian rowing team and is a podcast and audiobook addict like me.
I’ve known Rach for a couple of years now and i’ve always been intrigued and inspired by her grit as an athlete, but also her determination to look for the 1%ers beyond the traditional means of what’s available in the High Performance sporting structures.
I also have an immense amount of thanks and gratitude to Rach for connecting me with Osher Gunsberg.
In this episode we discuss:
- The emotional perspective of wearing the green and gold.
- How some of the toughest times in Rachel’s life have made her more resilient.
- The power of tapping into your spiritual health.
- Where female cycling is at in it’s growth phase.
- The legacy Rach is building for younger females in the health space, not just athletes, but all females.
- And much more around health, resilience and human behaviour.
Follow Rach online:
Instagram and Twitter: @rachneylan
If you’re keen to improve your habits and productivity like previous program participants, jump onto yourlifeofimpact.com/coaching where you can find out all the info and also read other testimonials from previous program participants who share how they’ve benefited from their commitment.