Rebecca Veksler is an abundantly connected human soul resonating at a frequency that oozes passion and pride for who she is, what she does and the impact she’s making on the planet and in other people’s lives along her journey.
Rebecca is the managing director for Sol Products, an environmentally friendly brand who “are for ending waste and embracing taste. Happy, healthy, sustainable and beautiful, we’ve designed our hand blown glass cups using materials that keep the heat in and the nasties out”.
Public speaking, human behaviour, health and the psychology behind business is what she’s most passionate about.
In this episode we discuss:
- Major health issues that took Rebecca to rock bottom and were her catalyst to build her vibrant business and community
- The power and importance of being ethical and sustainable in business and in life.
- Why transparent, no BS, authentic and honest communication is a great way to operate in business.
- What it’s like having your mum as your business partner.
- Why understanding yourself and human behaviour is so powerful in business and why she thrives in this space.
- And so many more interesting avenues we dive into
Follow Sol Cups online, order your environmentally friendly products today and start doing your bit for the environment:
Make sure you’re following us on instagram and facebook @lifeforxlns because we’ll be doing some free giveaways over the coming months with some great brands and products we’re aligning with that are truly aligned with our core values, including the beautiful Sol products you’re about to learn about in this episode!
You don’t want to miss the giveaways – and if the engagement is great from you all, we’ll be able to continue getting great products and providing more opportunities for you, our abundant community that we’re so grateful for, so follow us on facebook and instagram @lifeforxlns