WOW WOW WOW.
This episode was one of THE most enlightening discussions of my life!
Robyn Moore is Australia’s most in-demand female speaker, captivating audiences in her life changing presentations and workshops.
She is one of Australia’s most well known voice over artists, best known as the voice for the cartoon character Blinky Bill, which has been on TV in multiple countries since 1992, as well as many other movies and TV commercials.
Robyn also creates all female voices for the longest running series in the history of Australian radio, “How Green Was My Cactus”, which has been on air for over 30 years.
Most empowering though, Robyn is a “WISH-Granter” and a National Patron of Make-A-Wish Australia and has been involved heavily in the organisation for more than 25 years. She’s also an ambassador for many other charities and truly shines the light on what it means to live a purpose driven life well beyond your own existence.
In this episode we discuss:
- The power of the word and how you can choose to change your life from one word!
- How Robyn has had a life saving effect after Tasmania’s greatest tragedies.
- Why Blinky Bill is an empowering conduit that changes and saves peoples lives.
- The physiological benefits of The Wish Effect and why this philosophy can change your life!
- How to create authorship of your life
- The power and importance of BEING… Living intentionally and BEING in your life!
- And we cover sooooo much more. Honestly, this one is a deep pearl of wisdom!
Follow Robyn Online:
Facebook Group: @thepoweroftheword
Free Resource Robyn mentioned: cactus.com.au