Dr Arne Rubinstein is an expert on Rites of Passage and adolescent development, with 30 years experience as a medical doctor, counsellor, mentor, speaker and workshop facilitator. He has an extensive knowledge of adolescent behaviour, parenting, Rites of Passage, corporate leadership and personal transformation. The programs and seminars he’s helped to develop have been attended by over 100,000 people globally.
Arne is a dude. A genuinely connected, authentic human soul of a dude who lived in a bus on his property for years. Then lived in a teepee while he was building his beautiful home on top of the mountain overlooking the valley where we recorded this podcast.
Arne brings a unique energy. An Abundant, connected, welcoming, purposeful, HEALTHY energy, which I was frothing off for this whole podcast and i’m sure you will feel his energy too.
In this episode we discuss:
- What a ‘Rite Of Passage’ is and why they’re vital in our lives
- The power of sharing stories
- Why Arne gave up being a medical Dr to be able to help people in a deeper and more holistic way than the medical system allowed him to.
- The most common triggers for mental and emotional challenges in society these days
- Arne’s belief (or disbelief) in the current school curriculums and systems
- Parenting advice
- And so much more around human behaviour and emotional intelligence
Follow Arne online:
Make sure you’re also following us online to keep up with behind the scenes footage and get bonus content on anything related to human behaviour:
Please also take a screen shot or a pic of your surroundings where you’re listening to the podcast (any episode) and share it on your social media and tag @lifeforxlns.
We’re most active on Instagram stories and would love to see how and where you’re enjoying the podcast.