What does “success” mean to you?
Whatever it is, there’s a combination of factors that can help you align and ensure you’re on the path to fulfilment in all areas of your life.
Michael Jacobsen is a serial entertainment entrepreneur who Co-founded and co-owned a global multi-billion dollar entertainment empire, Co-Produced Dirty Dancing the stage show, which has grossed over $1 Billion and is a passionate business coach to entrepreneurs, corporations and governments globally.
He’s also just released a new TV show called Nothing Ventured on the Your Money channel.
Michael’s genuine, authentic approach to entrepreneurship sees him bring energy, heart and soul to business and he has surrounded himself with like-minded individuals to create his new book called ‘Entrepreneurs, Mavericks and Empire Builders’ – tapping into the commonalities of highly successful and influential people who are living fulfilled lives.
In this episode we discuss:
- The mindset of fulfilment
- Why entrepreneurialism is a spiritual pursuit
- The rare combination of factors that lead to success
- The formula to help you establish your passion and why it’s a crucial factor of fulfilment and success.
- Why Jimmy Barnes offers a unique, influential insight into fulfilment and success for all of us
- Why taking action AND complete responsibility are the most important elements you must endure to lead you to fulfilment.
Follow Michael online:
– instagram: @michaeljacobsen_
– Website: michaeljacobsen.org
Please also take a screen shot or a pic of your surroundings where you’re listening to this episode, share it on your social media and tag @lifeforxlns and @michaeljacobsen