Kristian Martinow is the founder of “The Timekeeper”, a mindful company on a mission to help people be present and intentional with their time to lead more empowered lives.
Kristian, like me, is a human behavior junkie. He’s not just a consumer of knowledge, he’s a man that takes action.
In this episode we discuss:
– What time actually is!
– How his health battles allowed him to learn more about himself and take him on the human behavior learning journey
– Why presence and mindfulness are the best skills humans possess
– How timepieces are creating positive conversations around youth mental health
– How you can start to discover more purpose and more impactful missions in your life
– And much more around what it’s like to experience life from a perspective of understanding your emotional intelligence at a deeper level.
Follow Kristian Online:
Website – thetimekeeper.co
Instagram – @thetimekeeper.co
Facebook – @thetimekeeperco
Have you joined our private facebook group yet?
Check it out in the groups section and search for Your Life Of Impact Podcast Community.