Nick Broadhurst is an intriguing, genuine, authentic, dude! He’s a singer. A songwriter. A film producer and a founding member of the music group Sneaky Sound System. He’s also a saxophonist for the music group Flight Facilities, a podcast host, meditation and Ayurveda advocate, visual artist, serial entrepreneur, performer, loving father and husband.
In this episode we discuss:
- Nick’s battle with depression and his Jesus moment that helped change the trajectory of his life.
- Why he believes and practices ayurveda religiously
- The power of vedic meditation
- Why he’s poured a fortune into producing a documentary
- We dive deep into relationship discussions and the masculine and feminine sides that we all possess and why it’s important to recognise both sides, regardless of your gender
- How he and his beautiful wife Melissa nourish each other and explore connectedness at deeper levels
- Why nothing good ever comes from closing yourself off
- And soooooo much more.
Nick’s passion and purpose is music and I start this episode playing one of his funky/mellow beats.
Follow Nick Online:
Website: iamnickbroadhurst.com (Find Nick’s music here)
Podcast: The Nick Broadhurst Show
Other opportunities for you:
Don’t forget you can check out all the details of our upcoming event – The Impact Journey at yourlifeofimpact.com/impactjourney
We also have the facebook group you can join which can be found in the facebook groups section when you search for “Your life of impact podcast community”.