Dr Bridie O’Donnell is a Medical doctor with an interest in Sports and Exercise Medicine.
She’s a World Record holder in track cycling and a champion for many different road cycling events, Seven time National rowing champion, completed the Hawaiian ironman and now works as the Head for the Office for Women in Sport & Recreation in Victoria
In this episode we discuss
– Our connection through my man crush and the man she rejected when she was 17 years old.
– How persistence is different to stubbornness and why it’s her most powerful personal attribute
– How hippie parents helped her establish a holistic perspective even as a medical Dr
– The importance of more opportunity and greater inclusiveness for women in sport and rec
– Why the words “should” and “shouldn’t” trigger blame and guilt within is
– Inequality in sport, business and the medical world
– Powerful mindset tips to help navigate life and so much more!
Follow Bridie Online:
The book Bridei speaks about and I recommend in the intro:
If you’re keen to learn more habits, tools and strategies to optimise your life, check out our online program here: yourlifeofimpact.com/coaching
Don’t forget you can also join our private podcasting community Facebook group, where we share inspirational content and support and i’m on doing live Q&A’s and providing more value to the abundant community.
Search the facebook groups section for “Your Life Of Impact Podcast Community”.